The game uses a complicated formula for calculating player rewards. The final reward will depend on many variables:
- NFT assets: Number of Pets, Ranks, Stats, Levels, Health
- Referral structure
- Staking Boosts
- Charity donation size
How we calculate your rewards:
- 1.Rewards for each individual pet:
PetReward = (Health/100)(RankReward * (1 + 0.01*Level)), where
RankRewardis determined by the NFT
Level(a number between 1 and 10 that represents your NFT Level) and
Healthis your pet's health.
- 2.Rewards for all pets are the sum of individual pet rewards:
TotalPetReward = sum(PetRewards)
- 3.Total Reward is calculated through multiplying by the total boost (referral and staking), the energy:
TotalReward = TotalPetReward*(1 + DailyRefBoost + DailyStakingBoost)* (Energy/100),where
DailyStakingBoostare percentages described in the game that are divided by 100.
- 4.Realized Reward is calculated by subtracting charity donations, as well as adding first-line and second-line referral rewards:
RealizedReward = TotalReward*(1 - Charity)+ (0.02 * FirstLineRefRewards) + (0.01 * SecondLineRefRewards), where
Charityis a percentage devided by 100 and
SecondLineRefRewardare the rewards earned by first-line and second-line referees.
If the energy balance exceeds 60, the user's energy is zeroed and converted into $VIGUP rewards for every player at
00:00 UTC. Otherwise, it is halved and the remaining energy balance is retained in the next game iteration