- In order to play the game, users will need to mint NFTs and spend $IGU.
- NFTs are upgradable: users can both increase their Level and Rank. While Level upgrades are priced in $IGUP, users can only reach a higher Rank using $IGU.
- Users can stake $IGU and receive rewards in $IGUP, as well as stake $IGUP with a flexible APY.
- NFTs become unusable if the player is inactive. Restoring NFTs is only possible by spending $IGU.
- 5% fee for NFTs on the secondary market
- 50% will be kept in a smart contract and partly burnt, while the rest will be distributed as staking rewards to IGU stakers.
- Mystery Boxes and other Inventory Purchases
- Other token use cases
These and many other features of the game economy will ensure a net inflow of value into the game until we start using the Pool model.